Maybe some tourists are not too familiar with this Campuhan hill. This place is one of the tourist attractions in Bali, with beautiful natural attractions; featuring green hills, valleys, and weeds. Very different when compared to other tourist objects in Bali that feature views of the sea to travel with endangered species.
bukit campuhan ubud bali, foto: instagram.com/marthiasid
Address and Route Road to Campuhan Hill
Before visiting Campuhan Hill, it helps you know in advance the address where Campuhan Hill is located. Campuhan Hill is located on Jalan Bangkiang Sidem, Kelusa, Payangan, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali 80571. To get to Campuhan Hill, you can depart from downtown Kuta Bali which will take 1 hour drive. By heading west, you will find a hotel in Ubud called the Ibas hotel before the Campuhan river bridge. After that turn left towards the road which is slightly downhill to get to the Campuhan Hill location. You can use a private vehicle, or by using a vehicle rental service. And the most interesting thing is that you can go to Campuhan Hill while cycling. And the tariff charged is quite affordable, just by paying Rp. 15,000 per day, and you can use the bike to your heart’s content.
Entrance Ticket Prices and Operating Hours
The most interesting thing is, to get into Campuhan Hill you will not be charged any fees or free. You only need to pay the cost of lodging or maybe the cost of eating at restaurants around Bukit Campuhan. And also Campuhan Hill is open 24 hours a day, so you can visit anytime when your day is free. Interesting, right?
Interesting activities at Campuhan Hill
Don’t worry, even if it doesn’t cost you, you can enjoy this Campuhan Hill to your heart’s content. In addition, you can do any of the activities, including the activities below.
Jogging and Trekking
You can jog or treckking while enjoying the green natural scenery at Campuhan Hill. This will suit you to test adrenaline in the open with challenging road contours. The route that you can take is also well available, with pretty good road conditions and a length of about 2 kilometers.
Campuhan Ridge Walk
One of the famous trekking routes here is the hill campuhan ridge walk. This path is famous for its natural beauty and thick Balinese atmosphere. No wonder the photos on Camp ridge walk are scattered everywhere, both abroad and in our own country. Really instagrammable!
Although not mentioned, you can do whatever activities you want in the open air on this green hill. You can paint, dance or anything that can fill your holiday.
Campuhan Hill Attraction
What made this place visited so much? In addition to the free price, you can enjoy the attraction of this Campuhan hill. Campuhan Hill was once one of Slank’s band songs ” Edge of Campuhan ” which illustrates the beauty of this hill. You will see green scenery on hills, shady trees, valleys, rice fields and thatch fields. Interesting, right?
You can do various activities in this green nature to restore your energy. This place is also the best choice for you who want to take a break from the hustle of the city in Bali.
In addition, Campuhan Hill is so loved because it is located in the area of Gunung Lebah Temple. Sacred area and very sacred by Hindus in Bali.
Well, besides that there are a few tips for visiting Campuhan Hill that you need to pay attention to. As follows.
- Bring food and drink – this is for supplies when you have trouble finding a small warung around Bukit Campuhan. Because the location is quite far.
- The best time to visit Campuhan Hill – the best time is when you want to enjoy the sunset and or sunrise. You can see the view without any obstruction. You can do this while jogging or trekking. How? Interested, right?
- Respect the sacred area of the temple – to respect this sanctified area, you need to pay attention to your ethics or behavior that can offend the local community.
- Do not smoke or use drugs, and you need to maintain the cleanliness of this Campuhan hill area as a form of respect after your activities.
- For visitors who violate the sanctions will be imposed in the form of pagandaara danda or ceremony, arta danda or fine and will be subject to Soul Danda
- Bring your favorite camera – this is of course something that should not be forgotten to capture some of your precious moments. However, keep in mind what things you can capture yes.